Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Hockey Writers

This site keeps on bringing me good things. 

I was offered and have decided to join a new site of hockey writers called The Hockey Writers, a new site being made that will have people writing about all 30 NHL teams and anything else that relates to hockey from international hockey to minors and juniors. I will be posting about the Coyotes and Mad Hatters. I will still be putting things here but this is just another site that you can go to for hockey news. The head of the site is gathering the best writers he can find to give news and opinions about their teams
I just want to thank everyone who has come here and read my blabberings and opinions about my teams. I started this over the summer because I had alot of free time and now it is really taking me places. Spread the word about this new site as much as you did for this one.


Here is my first post

I will place the main link in the list to the right. 



No comments: