Monday, August 4, 2008

Tidying

If you haven't noticed I have made a few changes to the site.
First, I have added a bunch of new links to the side that are very helpful. Everything from a radio show on the NHL to some Coyotes and Ranger blogs. Make sure you check them out and they will help you get through these dog days of summer.
Also I have added the roster for the Rangers and Coyotes on the right side if you scroll down the page. I will update them as transactions happen. I will list the Mad Hatters when their roster is full and set for their inaugural season. I am going to keep adding things and may change the look of the site in the near future to make it look tip top for the season where every day will be interesting. 
Keep checking back. 

Also if you have any suggestions, by all means put them here in a comment, put the in the guestbook over on the links to the right or shoot me an email at gootzman@gmail.com to get in touch. Would love to hear from everyone. 

No comments: