Thursday, August 7, 2008

Introduction and the First Radio Show Preview!

Hey readers, as Gootz told you there are a few big changes coming to the blog. Let me introduce myself. I am Mike Zippo and like Chris, I sit in Section 420 for Rangers games at Madison Square Garden. I attend Sacred Heart University and I am originally from the Bronx, New York. I have been attending Ranger Games at the Garden for as long as I can remember and hockey is truly my passion. I hope you guys enjoy my writing and tune into our radio show either live or check it out after its done over at our website. The link to our profile where you can listen to the show is located on the right.

Our first show will be tomorrow at 1pm. Since we are getting a late start in the summer, we will touch on a variety of topics tomorrow. We will touch on the draft, free agency, Mats Sundin and Jaromir Jagr, the Winter Classic, the brand-new Danbury MadHatters and hopefully get to emails and suggestions from you, our loyal listeners and readers. If you listen to the show live, there is a live chat that the listeners can participate in to give us suggestions so please take a part in that. If you have any emails for the show, any questions, email us at bluestothedesert@yahoo.com or leave us a comment here. Thanks a lot!

No comments: