Monday, July 7, 2008

The third little piece to this blog and suggestions?

If you haven't noticed, this blog has been predominantly about the Rangers and Coyotes. But there is a 3rd team that I will be covering on here. The Danbury Mad Hatters in Danbury, CT will be apart of the inaugural season of the Eastern Professional Hockey League (EPHL). The Mad Hatters signed their first 3 players today. Dan Hickman, Jon Hutcheon, and Mike Payne are the first 3 to join the team. Check out the Mad Hatters website for all the details about these three guys. It is included in the list of links to the side along with the EPHL website. Definitely check it out.
Also. I know I am a pretty creative person but I am running out of topics to talk about for the summer which is a very lonely and boring time for any hockey fan. I encourage you to send me topics (hockey related obviously) and I will make posts about whatever you send me. You can leave a topic in the comments of this post, in the guestbook which is on the side links, or via email at Gootzman@gmail.com. Just make sure you label it as Blog Topic or something to that effect so I don't just delete it. What do you guys want to read about? What do you want my opinion on? Send it my way and I will definitely write about it as best as I can. I will write something later. 

No comments: