Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tomorrow (or today depending on when you are reading this)

I am going to the last day of Rookie camp and will definitely enjoy the last day. I won't make as large of a post as I did about Friday's practice but I will certainly be paying attention once again. Also, this weekend look for my Free Agency previews for both the Rangers and the Coyotes. I will make some predictions about who each will sign and hopefully be right on some of them since July 1st is only a few days away. I will also try and post pictures from the two practices at some point whenever they are done being edited and touched up. It is the last hurrah tomorrow for the Rookies. It will be nice to see them one last time before they all return home for the rest of the offseason. Who knows, some of those boys may be on the Coyotes next season...
I will also change the poll when I can think of a good question for everyone to answer. The majority of you picked Sean Avery and I think, especially after this past week, it is safe to say that he will not be on Broadway next year. It is unfortunate and I will miss seeing Avery go at it with Brodeur but it is apart of hockey. Keep checking all the links and especially the BLOGS on the side for opinions and other great things. Until tomorrow...Good Night. 

No comments: