Monday, June 23, 2008

New Start

I have finally decided that Facebook notes were not enough. This blog, as it says above, will talk about my insane affiliation with the Phoenix Coyotes, the New York Rangers, and all other facets of hockey. I will do my best to write something interesting every time I do write. I welcome all criticism and comments to my blog and hope that readers will decide to participate and have a good time reading what ever gibberish I decide to put on here. My insanity for hockey has brought me here and I hope to make all of you a little insane about this lovely sport. Please enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it and thank you for reading, whoever you may be. I will post fresh starting tomorrow so look out!


1 comment:

Debbi said...

this is awesome! I see you've been spending your time doing something constructive...can't wait to read what you have to say...very cool!